RFH: How to debug FTBFS of erlang on sparc (UltraSPARC III)?

Hi!

After lebrun (which run on UltraSPARC III) became a sparc buildd host,
erlang package started to FTBFS on sparc. Logs are available at
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=erlang but thay aren't very
informative. They show "bus error" which can't help to fix the bug.

I'd be happy to find the bug but I don't have an access to UltraSPARC
III hardware. The only available to me Debian developer sparc machine
(sperger) runs UltraSPARC II which doesn't reveal the bug.

Is there a way to debug this bug?

--
Sergei Golovan