Installing over netboot

I'm trying to install Debian on a Blade witht the help of netboot.
One annoyance is that for some reason tje image won't load if I'm
using the display as the output. I get
>Remapping the kernel... done.
>Booting Linux...
And nothing else happens.

However, if I force it to use a serial console, (By not connecting a
keyboard) the installation image boots fine. But the kernel output has
these lines:
FATAL: Module usbkbd not found.
FATAL: Module usbhid not found.
FATAL: Module usbserial not found.
Could they be related to the boot problem, if so is there a remedy? If
not, does it means debian-sparc is missing USB support?

But to my real problem. Later on in the installation I get this:

>Bad archive mirror
>The specified Debian archive mirror is either not available, or does
not have a valid
>Release file on it. Please try a different mirror.

I've tried with several mirrors, same result. Does the netboot image
have an obsolete list of mirrors?

This is my image:
<http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/installer-sparc/current/images/sparc64/netboot/2.6/boot.img>

Thanks in advance.