Re: R-Base 2.6.1 request for on sparc

Debian-Sparc'ers and Release Team,

Christopher (CC'ed) noticed the same thing I saw when I checked a few days
ago:  R (aka source package "r-base") is being held up by a missing sparc
build.  The build log shows that is was a matter of TeXlive being broken at
the time and none of R's fault.

Could you please schedule a re-build?  R is otherwise ready to migrate
tomorrow.

Many thanks,  Dirk