Re: Any progress?

Hi,

>Right, and I'm saying that using a new list with no subscribers isn't
>the greatest idea if you want to get a broader readership.  IMHO, YMMV,
>etc.

Couldn't agree more. Besides, given the available workforce, it would not
make sense to do stuff entirely different then the sparc(64) port. So,
a sparc32 porter has to read both lists anyway.

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Channel 13 Is Haunted (Hex Dispensers)