Re: Any progress?

Hi, Julien.

People have mentioned sparc (32) becoming a separate port on Debian,
so that we can rally the troops and make a concerted effort.  This
idea seems not to be of any interest, so I think that it is good that
this list has been created.  We need to get a greater readership,
though.  Not sure how.

Cheers,

Chris.