Massively Embedded Computing Engineering Start-up Employment Opportunities, Oregon

Hello,
I found your profile on the web today and wanted to network with you in the
event that you may know someone interested in working for a four year old
start-up fabless semiconductor company focusing on massively parallel
embedded computing and video technologies.  The more paths that can be
processed simultaneously, the greater the advantage of this architecture.
Consequently this chip has great potential for processing audio/video
streams, telemetry, and raw data where compression or encryption is used.

We are located in Beaverton, Oregon and looking to hire in multiple
positions from Hardware Design to VP of Sales.  Great company, great
location, 100,00 Salmon can't be wrong!

Please let me know if you would like more information.  I am very open to
referrals as well.

Crystal Richardson
crystal@theagilerecruiter.com
www.theagilerecruiter.com