Re: Kernel 2.6.22 from backports fails to boot und Sun Balde 100

Hi,

> I'm pretty sure it will boot un your Ultra5
> The Blade 100s seem to be very picky about the kernels it wants to
> boot :-(

Could you please boot with -p as option and post the output? I'll have a
Blade 100 available in a few weeks, the plan was to run Debian on it...

Also, did you try a SMP Kernel or a uniprocessor kernel? SMP Kernels die
on the v100 like flies while non-SMP kernels work well.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
Bernd Zeimetz