Resigning as kernel team member and sparc port maintainer

Hi,

During the last few months it became clear that I'll no longer have
lots of free time to devote to Debian, as I used to. As I did not
significantly contribute to either kernel or sparc port maintenance in
a while now, I would like to formalize this fact by resigning as a
kernel team member and sparc port maintainer.

I would like to thank everybody I had a pleasure to work with on these
subprojects. It was fun and I mostly had a great time, but the life is
changing and it's time to move on.

Please note that I'm NOT resigning as a Debian developer. I'll
continue to maintain my packages and will be glad to help out with
sparc stuff, whenever I can.

I believe it would be useful for me to keep svn access to the
debian-kernel repository, but I'll leave it to kernel project
admins to make a final decision.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org