Re: libspf2 build killed with signal 15 after 150 minutes of inactivity

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 01:45:48PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=libspf2;ver=1.2.5.dfsg-4;arch=sparc;stamp=1189031447
> >
> > It seems that dh_shlibdeps (or dpkg-shlibdeps) hung. Do you have any idea why,
> >
> sounds like

Yep.

I've cycled lebrun a few times in the last week or so, each time it works
for a few hours (usually less than a day), and then inevitably destroys
itself. The existence of buildd logs is really just a technicality here,
none of those packages will actually get uploaded because these
self-destructions also litter the buildd's chroot, making all further
package builds tainted (or at least suspicious) due to unclean environment.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.