Powermanagement for Sparc-Server

Hello,

recently I got a 6 year old COMPstastion U1000T/2750 from Tatung Comp.

It is basically a PCI-based UltraSparcIII-System.

With its 2 CPUs, 4 GB Ram and two FC-HDDs it takes about 400 Watts/hour.

I was told that using Solaris, Sun machines do not consume that much
energy, because Solaris has some energy saving options.

I already searched the archives and the package-list for some hints on
power-saving tools for (Debian-)Sparc-Linux. But without success.

Do you have some advice for me?

Thanks

Chris
--