Re: sparc buildd issues [Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC]

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 06:28:59AM -0800, Earl Violet wrote:
> I sometimes come across Sun components while salvaging computers. If
> I know what is needed/wanted, I will put things aside. I am in
> Tucson, Arizona, USA. There are many components I am not familiar
> with but I will try.

That will be useful in the future, but I actually can't expand this machine
any more - I filled up all eight RAM slots, and both CPU slots.

But I'm sure if you pass along information about Sun components, people
could organize something.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.