Re: [sun]install

Eric Rapilly napsal(a):
hello, all of you. I got through the net an image to install the debian by the net. I'm new on debian and new on sun systems , but I'm rather old. Thus, I need help to either , go into the bios and tell to the machine to boot on the CD where is this image, or mount the cdrom and execute the shell. Thanks !!

You can boot machine over net this is way that I prefer. To OK prompt type boot net prepare RARP and tftp server and download image from

ftp://ftp.debian.cz/pub/debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-sparc/current/images/sparc64/netboot/2.6/boot.img
If you have Sparc64.

				Regards
						Dan