New SILO version available for testing

Greetings,

New SILO version is available for testing at

http://www.wooyd.org/debian/silo/

Changelog:

   * Switch to releases from the git tree. There are some bugfixes
     there, and it looks like upstream gave up on regular releases.
   * Update debian/copyright with information on how the source is
     obtained.
   * Remove debian/patches/10-silo_new_ufs_superblock.patch,
     upstream now includes its own UFS headers. Adjust the series
     file accordingly.
   * Upstream now supports reading config file from RAID-1.
     (Closes: #224870)

I'm on vacation next week, if not major issues are discovered, I'm
going to upload it next weekend (October 6th-7th).

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC