Re: Resigning as kernel team member and sparc port maintainer

Jurij,

Many thanks for your efforts for the distribution - you have
done a great service to the Debian and SPARC community and we
appreciate it very much!

May you prosper in your future projects and efforts and may
your efforts serve as a light to guide future generations
of debian developers.

Matt

Jurij Smakov wrote:
Hi,

During the last few months it became clear that I'll no longer have lots of free time to devote to Debian, as I used to. As I did not significantly contribute to either kernel or sparc port maintenance in a while now, I would like to formalize this fact by resigning as a kernel team member and sparc port maintainer.

I would like to thank everybody I had a pleasure to work with on these subprojects. It was fun and I mostly had a great time, but the life is changing and it's time to move on.

Please note that I'm NOT resigning as a Debian developer. I'll
continue to maintain my packages and will be glad to help out with
sparc stuff, whenever I can.

I believe it would be useful for me to keep svn access to the
debian-kernel repository, but I'll leave it to kernel project admins to make a final decision.

Best regards,