32/64 bits on sparc64

	Hello,

I'm working on huge databases on several amd64 server and I have to change these servers. I have some Sun T1000 servers, but I don't know what is the performance of SQL servers (pg and mysql) on this arch. My first question is simple. If I run

rayleigh:[/usr/sbin] > file mysqld

Debian/sparc returns

mysqld: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, SPARC, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.8, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

Thus, I think I must understand that max process size is 2GB, isn't it ? Is it possible to switch to a 64 bits mysqld ? How ?

	Regards,

	JKB