Re: How to use a serial console on Ultra 1?

--- John Zbesko <johnzbesko@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for the help. I guess my next step is to get a null modem
> cable-
> not just any old cable in my junk box that fits between the laptop
> and
> the ultra...

Or you can search the internet and find how to make your own.
Switching a couple of wires (I don't remember which ones).  In the
"old days" they cost over $10 and were hard to find.

Earl

URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
Instant messenger: earlcoyote
ICQ:64033496