pure 64-bit SPARC tool chain

Does anyone have a pure 64-bit SPARC tool chain or know
where one can be downloaded? I have a Sun Enterprise 250
server containing 2 US II processors and it will only boot
64-bit kernels.

To that end I need a SPARC64 compiler but so far I have not
succeeded building that. At the moment I have Splack
(Slackware for SPARC) running but I will install Debian on
a spare hard disk.

Even though it's not really beneficial to run a pure 64-bit
environment on SPARC I would still like to have a basic
64-bit tool chain to experiment with.

Regards,
Sunil