NPTL and Debian-SPARC

I'm trying to track down problems in a development tool (Free Pascal) which I'm running on Etch. I notice that if I do getconf GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION it reports linuxthreads-0.10, while on an x86 Sarge+2.6 system the same command reports NPTL 0.60.

Am I correct in believing that Debian for SPARC hasn't yet got NPTL? Is there any feasible way of putting together a system that /does/ have this combination, even if it's not of production quality?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk