Fwd: Retiring the sparc32 port

And a single point of failure?

On 19/07/07, andrew holway < andrew@moonet.co.uk> wrote:
This is exactly the point I was trying to get across. Assuming your
not using vista there is no reason why you need more than one
computer. What are these old systems doing for you? a bit of dns?
Maybe some kind of webserver? mail?

I have all these thing running in virtual environments on 1 PC which I
also use as my workstation.

It is a responsibility that we must all face to consolidate our
computing to use the smallest amount of resources.

Andrew