[etch]netinstall

for your information, on my PC under FC5, I don't have any CDROM burner , but only a DVD burner on PATA interface. It's look like this DVd burner is unable to burn a bootable CDROM. I 'm excpeting a SCSI CDROM burner, and then, I will try again to burn a bootable CDROM on this device. I hope, this time, it will work. By the way, when the SUN boot, to boot on the CD , the only thing to do, is to type CDROM when the system dispaly "boot" is that right ?