Re: RSC console redirection on a Fire 280R

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 10:24:20PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I wish I knew the explanation for that -p switch :) I can't find it
> documented anywhere...

Basically all printk's are also written using a PROM write.
This means you see output before the linux console has registered,
or if something goes wrong with the console.
Note that once your console registers okay, you'll see all lines
twice.
Yeah, this is undocumented. It's pretty much the only usefull
switch.

--
Martin