hello

 Hello,

I want to solicit your attention in receiving funds on my  behalf.which my late father left in a trunk box with a security company here and the Amount is 8.5million dollars before his death.

The purpose of my contacting you is because you live in a  Western country with a stable economy where one can invest.

On receipt  of your response, I will send you full details and more information
about myself and the funds,  I await your soonest response with your full information ,example.
your telephone number ..............
your fax number ..................
your address...................
Respectfully yours,

jeff_kumma@yahoo.fr
Thank you.
Mr jeff kumma

Stockage illimité de vos mails avec Yahoo! Mail. Changez aujourd'hui de mail !