Installation prompt does not appear during netboot install

Hello all

I am trying to netboot an etch install on a sparc
ultra1. When I issue the boot net command at the OBP
prompt the system downloads the install kernel and
boot directly after the message ...remapping kernel. I
see no prompt so as I can pass parameters such as
expert or using a non-signed repository.

When I boot from a sarge from a CDROM, the prompt
appears on the screen. When netbooting sarge the
prompt again does not appear.

Am I missing something? I am using a rarpd server and
tftp to hold the netboot image.

Thanks a lot folks for some help.