Re: [sun]debian

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 10:59:27AM +0100, Eric Rapilly wrote:

> hello, I have problems to install debian on my SUN Ultra 1.

Hi Eric,

I think this was your first mistake:

> I downloaded on My fedora the images to install through the net,

Fedora and Debian are different distributions of Linux, so if you want
to install Debian then Fedora images are no use.

I think that your first need to decide which distribution you want.  If
you decide on Debian, then this page has links to debian images:

If you decide on Fedora, then this mailing list is no help - you need to
find a Fedora mailing list instead.

Good luck,
Jim