Careers at Entropic Communications

I am working with Entropic Communications, a fabless semi-conductor company in the home media networking space. We are looking for specific technical talent.

Entropic Communications is a fast growing pre-IPO company that has shipped over 2M chipsets and growing. We have many design wins as well as design commits and continue to win more business.  The Company has grown almost 10X of the revenue from last year and 30% growth rate in staff.
www.entropic-communications.com

We have several positions open in San Diego and San Jose
San Diego
Staff Hardware Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Staff_Hardware_Engineer.html

Staff /Sr. Staff PHY Comm Systems Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_SeniorStaff_Systems_Engineer.html

Staff Mixed Signal Design Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Mixed_Signal.html

Staff Software Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Staff_Software_Engineer.html

Staff CAD Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Senior_Product_Engineer.html

Senior Product Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Senior_Product_Engineer.html

Applications Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_SW_Applications_Engineer.html

Product Marketing Manager
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Product_Marketing_Manager.html

San Jose
Staff Verification Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Staff_Verification_Engineer.html

Chip Architect
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Chip_Architect.html

Staff VLSI Design Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Staff_VLSI_Design_Engineer-SJ.html

Staff RFIC Design Engineer
http://entropic-communications.com/pages/_job_Staff_RFIC_Design_Engineer-SJ.html

If you know someone that would be a good fit, please forward this email to him or her. If you want to apply, reply to this email with your resume. For more information, send an email to sperlman@entropic.com

Sandy Perlman
Sr. Recruiter