Modules needed for wondershaper?

I'm attempting to use wondershaper on my Ultra1 home server/router. I
get an error message implying a missing module that I am unable to
figure out the name of. I'm running the default 2.4 kernel.

My real problem is that running bittorrent messes up my VOIP service
(Vonage) and I need to somehow set QoS for the Vonage router running
through the Ultra1 to the Comcast cable modem to the internet.
Firestarter does not seem to allow me to do this.

Any advice is most welcome. BTW, a year or so ago, I attempted to
upgrade to the 2.6 kernel and had problems with the display and finally
went back to 2.4. Should I try again?