Company Agent Wanted (INQUIRY)

Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Yung Jun,we are a group of business men who deal on import andexport raw materials into canada,america and europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to ourcostumers in the canada,america and europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we willbe very glad. Please contact us for more information.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity tonegotiate your mode of which wewill pay for yourservices as our representative in canada,america and europe.
Regards.
Mr.YUN JUN
Manager.CMIEC.CH
China Metallurgical