Sun Ultra 10 for sale

I don't know if this is the proper place to list this or not but here
goes.

I work for a charity in Tucson, AZ called World Care. Part of what we
do is refurbish computers. Right now I have 2 Sun U10s with 128 MB
ram, IIi 300 MHz Processor and 4 GB IDE hard drive. They have Creator
video cards (not 3D) each has a Sun SCSI card installed. I installed
basic Debian on one and Basic netBSD on the other so I know the CDROM
and hard drive works.

If anyone is interested, we are asking $20 + shipping for them. As
this is for charity, it is deductable. Please contact me at
earljviolet@yahoo.com.

Earl

URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
Instant messenger: earlcoyote