Re: Fixed kernels for SunBlade 100/150 - please test ASAP

Hi,

Jurij Smakov wrote:
> Recently David Miller has posted a patch for clock problems with
> SunBlade 100/150 and kernel 2.6.18. We already have one positive
> report from Jim Watson, but it would be great if other people would
> test it too, to make sure that there are no regressions. The kernel
> packages are available from
>
> http://www.wooyd.org/debian/kernels
>
> Roland, can you please try them? Does it help at all with the problem
> you are seeing?

No, the problem persists. It also looks different from a clock problem.
Any idea how to debug the trap dump that you can see on my screenshot?

BTW: When I press the power button, the whole dump ("Cheetah error trap"
etc. lines) is duplicated, but only the first time. After that, I need
to hold the power button to switch off.

Sorry for not having so much time for this.

bye,
  Roland