Re: blade 150 and 2.6

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 01:11, Riccardo Tortorici wrote:
> If everyone is experiencing issues with those kernel releases, maybe
> it's better to remove them from unstable.

That is not really an option. The 2.6.18 kernel is scheduled for release
with Etch.
What needs to happen is that the bug is fixed in 2.6.18 in Debian before
the release. For that it would be good if an RC bug was filed against
linux-2.6.

I see that the issue is already being worked on by Jurij with the upstream
Sparc kernel maintainer:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-sparc&m=116038215730519&w=2

Cheers,
FJP