IMPORTANT: xorg sparc driver version mismatch in testing

Hi,

As was recently pointed out in #391224, the new sparc xorg drivers (1:1.1.0-1) do
not have a correct dependency on the new xorg-server, so they have propagated to
testing ahead of the xorg-server against which they have been built. If you are
using xorg on sparc in *testing*, and have not upgraded to the new drivers

xserver-xorg-video-sunbw2
xserver-xorg-video-suncg14
xserver-xorg-video-suncg3
xserver-xorg-video-suncg6
xserver-xorg-video-sunffb
xserver-xorg-video-sunleo
xserver-xorg-video-suntcx

with version 1:1.1.0-1 yet, please put them on hold now to avoid breakage. I'll
build the drivers against old xorg-server (suitable for use in testing) tonight
and make them available for those who have already upgraded.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this oversight.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org