Re: please rebuild python-scipy-core

severity 388611 serious
thanks

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 09:02:19AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> python-scipy-core failed to build back in June due to postinst problems
> with python2.4-minimal. Would it be possible to trigger a retry?

Hi,

I've tried building the package in a pbuilder chroot and, in spite of completing
successfully, it builds an empty package, as reported in 388611. This is actually
an RC problem, so I am bumping the bug's severity. It looks like it's calling
pyversion incorrectly, according to build log, which is available at

http://www.wooyd.org/debian/misc/p-s-c_build.log

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org