Install Hangs

I am trying to reinstall Debian on a Sun Netra X1 server. The problem is, when I get to the "install base system" portion, the installer gets to about 6% and then it hangs.

I have to power off the server and then start over again. Sometimes I will also get a "file corrupt" error. I have checked the CD-ROM, but it checks out. I have re-burnt the CD, and I have even tried a version of Ubuntu server, same results. In addition I have tried a different CD-ROM drive, but I get the same results.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

- Chris Burwell