Re: AW: 3D acceleration with Creator3D

Jurzitza, Dieter wrote:

to all of my knowledge this does not work out of the box. AFAIR Dave Miller
pointed out a while ago that 3D-accel on Sparc is broken for the Creator
3D. I am afraid you're stuck here. You'd have to make the driver work again
on your own. This sounds like a huge piece of work with doubtable results.

OK, many thanks for confirming the situation. I don't really need 3D accel, I just hate to have something not working if it can easily be made to work. Now I know the situation, I guess I'll stop trying.

Cheers

Hugh

--

============S=u=p=p=o=r=t===D=e=b=i=a=n===http://www.debian.org =========
Dr. Hugh C. Pumphrey          | Tel. 0131-650-6026,Fax:0131-662-0478