Replies to me not mailing list

I have received a few email replies recently that I'm pretty
sure were intended for the mailing list. I'm reading and posting
to the list as news in linux.debian.ports.sparc via the gateway
at lists.bofh.it . I don't mind, but I don't think that the
messages sent to me went to the list where everyone can read
them.

As I am writing this it occured to me that perhaps I should be
putting the mailing list address in my Reply-To, which I will
do from now on.

Regards,

Howard E.