Re: RFC: xorg configuration generation on sparc

> I retract my second post.  The use of the sunffb driver worked on woody,
> but when I did an apt-get dist-upgrade to testing, the sunffb driver is
> non-existent.  Is there another driver I should use in the testing
> release?
> I am really at a loss now, and really don't want to downgrade back to
> woody.

Don't panic :-).

The sunffb driver is the correct one, it's not currently available in
testing, but should appear there in a couple of days. In the meantime you
can grab the package providing it from unstable, for example

http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/pool/main/x/xserver-xorg-video-sunffb/xserver-xorg-video-sunffb_1.0.1.3-2_sparc.deb

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org