booting ultra 1

Hi

I am new to Debian/SPARC.

I have a downloaded and burned the install iso, and am attempting to fire up my trusty Ultra 1 200E with it, so I can get going with the installation. At the ok prompt, I type 'boot cdrom', the cdrom comes to life, and I see my Ultra going through the beginning startup routine. I then get tossed into a silo command prompt:

Rebooting with command: boot cdrom
Boot device: /sbus/SUNW,fas@e,8800000/sd@6,0:f  File and args:
SILO Version 1.4.9\
boot:

What do I type in here?? I have tried so many combinations of things...

I have spent a good deal of time chasing this. I have found a bunch of people with a bunch of different ideas on Google, but nobody has come up with the correct answer. Unless I am blind, it appears this has not come up much, if at all, in the Debain list archives, or in silo list archives. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt