Reg. Oppn. for verification Engineers.

Hi,
  I have seen your post in http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.sparc/10563/match=verification
and woul like to know the opportunity for verification engineer.I am a post graduate from IIT Kharagpur, and  I am nearing 2 years of experinece in the Front End design and verification using verilog, specman, system verilog a bit. May I know more details abut the kind of work that you are referring. I mean the domain, skill set required and the kind of work, company.....etc.Presently I am working in Bangalore.

Hope to listen from you.

Regards,
Kiran Polu,

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket