Re: sbus device detection in Debian Installer for sparc64

On Sunday 05 February 2006 20:46, Frans Pop wrote:
> We would appreciate people testing the new solution. If you have a
> sparc64 system with an sbus disk controller or NIC, it should now be
> automatically detected during the installation.
> To test, download one of the _daily_ images [2] (not Beta1).

Oops. I just see that I failed to commit a change in the build system
needed for this. This has now been corrected.
It does mean however that todays images are useless for testing. You will
need an image dated later than Feb. 06.

Sorry for the mistake.