Pick a phone on us- Motorola Q or Blackberry Pearl

You registered to receive this and similar offers from  on .

Is it time for a new Cell phone?  By completing our new member incentive
program, you could get a new phone on us!  We'll even let you choose
your phone.  You have the choice of the Blackberry Pearl or the Motorola
Q.  Which side are you on?

http://xeno.PRECIPICEOFOCEAN.COM/m/l?4ae-iz84-1-egi3-6ukkf

These amazing phones are very popular right now so don't delay!  This
cell offer is too good to pass up...get started now!

http://xeno.PRECIPICEOFOCEAN.COM/m/l?4ae-iz84-2-egi3-6ukkf

This offer is sponsored exclusively by Product Test Panel and is
subject to terms and conditions. See website for complete details.
Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over.
Research In Motion Limited CORPORATION and Motorola, Inc. have not
endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected with this
promotion in any way. Blackberry and Pearl are registered trademarks of
Research In Motion Limited CORPORATION with all rights reserved
worldwide. Motorola and Q are trademarks of Motorola, Inc. with all
rights reserved worldwide. This email was sent by an affiliate of
Product Test Panel. Product Test Panel authorizes affiliates to promote
this offer to permission based email lists subject to our affiliate
terms which include (but are not limited to) providing a working
unsubscribe mechanism, not using any third party trademarks such as the
manufacturer names of our free gift products in from lines or email
aliases, and a subject line which accurately describes the content of
the promotional message. If you wish to unsubscribe from this email
list, please use the simple unsubscribe instructions provided by the
list owner. If you would like to place your email address on
Product Test Panel?s do not contact list, please visit
http://xeno.PRECIPICEOFOCEAN.COM/m/l?4ae-iz84-3-67p2-6ukkf and input your email address,
or write to us at Consumer Research Corporation 3830 Forest Drive, Suite
207, Columbia, SC 29204.
This email is a commercial advertisement sent in compliance with Federal Law.
We have no desire to send you information that is not wanted, therefore,
if you wish to stop future mailings, please follow this link http://xeno.PRECIPICEOFOCEAN.COM/remove?r.involve.f-83cf27d-2c52.lists.debian.org.-debian-sparc?r, send a blank message to:
mailto:r.involve.f-83cf27d-2c52.lists.debian.org.-debian-sparc@xeno.PRECIPICEOFOCEAN.COM,

or contact us at:
Involve Media 1156 Bowman Road Suite 200| Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464 | 864-752-1051

Phone number for unsubscribe purposes only.

Please allow 3 business days for request to be processed.