Get $ 50 for the Holidays, now !

During these Holidays having extra cash is very important, I am sending you this message because I
believe you can help me, I am the manager of a Domestic Employment Agency, we provide nannies,
housekeepers and caregivers, for free.

If you refer to us a family or company that needs a worker you will be rewarded  with $ 50  Dollars Cash for
each one employee, they get from us for free. There is not  a Finder's fee.

Look around, your knowledge is valuable, cash in !

www.nofeeagency.com
838 N. Van Ness Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714) 558-9351