Support of multiple PCI domains in xorg - call for testing

Hi,

I've built the experimental xserver packages with support for multiple
PCI domains. That is required to make xorg work on sparc E250/E450
machines (which have the videocard in PCI domain 1), but other
architectures may benefit from it as well. As the change is somewhat
intrusive, we are a bit reluctant to push it in this late in the
release cycle, unless we can be sure that it does not introduce any
regressions. It would be greatly appreciated if you could test the
packages both on machines with multidomain PCI (to make sure that the
patch does the right thing), and without it (to make sure that there
are no regressions), and report any abnormal behaviour. The packages
may be found at

http://www.wooyd.org/debian/xorg

The patch xorg-pci-multidomain.patch in this directory is essentially
the original patch by David Miller from

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2005-December/011892.html

rediffed against the current source.

Best regards,