Re: ambiente grafico

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 13:15 -0600, Instituto de Ingenieria Área de
Sistemas Unix/Linux wrote:
> Hola Lista
>
> Acabo de instalar el debian en una enterprice 250..el puto es que
> cuando la inicio, no carga el ambiente grafico..
> A alguien le paso algo asi??

The official language of this list is English and althought we seem to
have many talented linguists, you are likely to get more responses if
you post in English.

My understanding our your question is very rough but 1. if you installed
via serial console then the terminal will only appear on the serial
console and 2. you may need to post more info; what happens after
OpenBoot - do you see any kernel messages on the screen / serial
terminal?

HTH

Cheers,
 - Martin