Re: Como instalo un debian en un Sun v210 micro sparc 64bits?

Am Mittwoch 08 November 2006 01:19 schrieb Aníbal Monsalve Salazar:
> On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 05:18:18PM -0600, Victor Manuel Torres Velazque
wrote:
> >Hola, soy estudiante de la universidad de colima y tengo como tarea
> >el montar un servidor de ftp y correo en un servidor sun v210, y se
> >me dificulta como hacerlo, ya que soy nuevo en esto y no puedo, o
> >mejor dicho, no se como empesar.
> >
> >espero y me puedan ayudar.
>
> Free translation:
>
>  Hello,  I'm a student of universidad de colima. My homework is to
>  configure a mail and ftp server on a sun v210. It's difficult for
>  me as I'm new to this. In other words, I don't know how to start.

Except the machine, is there anything specific to sparc (or even linux)?
Exim4 is already installed by default:
dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config

For the ftp server:
apt-get install vsftpd

Both should _not_ be used on a public server without sufficient knowledge.

HS