Re: please requeue gclcvs_2.7.0-62

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 03:13:37PM -0400, Camm Maguire wrote:

> The last autobuild of gclcvs.  I suspect a transient gcc failure.
>
> Insight most appreciated.
>
> Take care,

Hi Camm,

Sorry for a delayed reply. Unfortunately, it's not just a transient
gcc failure. I've tried rebuilding gclcvs twice on my sparc, once it
hanged with saved_gcl consuming 100% CPU, another build failed with a
different error message. I've been fairly busy with getting kernel
into shape and other committments, I'll try to have a closer look at
the problem as soon as I have time (should be in the beginning of next
week).

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org