Re: blade 150 and 2.6

> > Hi!
> >
> > Does anyone have a blade 150 with kernel 2.6
> running?
> >
> > If so, how?
> >
> > I can't boot on 2.6 kernels, just 2.4 (currently
> using
> > 2.4.26-sparc64)  :(
> >
> > I'm using etch.
>
> What version of the installer and what installation
> method you are using, and what
> specific errors are you getting?

The box was installed almost 3 years ago.
It was installed using netboot.
It was installed using woody, then upgraded to sarge.
Some time after that it was upgraded to etch.

To intall the kernel i tried:

aptitude install linux-image-2.6.17-2-sparc64

Aparently all is ok, but at boot time fails :(

It complains about the hdd device.

something about diferences of /dev/hda and
/dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part5

I don't remmember exactly and i don't have the box
right here, till monday i go to work.

Thanks.