vserver-enabled kernels for sparc64

Hi,

By popular demand I have added a vserver flavour (sparc64 only, I don't think it
makes sense to build it for sparc32) to the kernel packages. The changes have been
committed to the kernel team's svn and will appear in unstable with the next
upload (2.6.17-10). In the meantime I would appreciate if people who have
experience with vserver would test the preliminary packages and let me know if
there is any problem with them. The packages can be downloaded from

http://www.wooyd.org/debian/kernels/

Thanks.
--
Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org