Installation failure on SunBlade 100

I'm trying to install Debian on a SunBlade 100 machine, but it won't boot off the CD like intended. When it tries to load the kernel, the machine crashes and exits to the ok prompt.
The error message is only this:
sabre_irq_build: Wacky INO [3f]

I've tried stable, testing and daily build cd installers, same result with all.

I understand this is a common problem, but I haven't found any solutions yet. Any help would be appreciated.
I have the latest OpenBoot and Flash PROM version, by the way.
--