hpoj and U60

	Hello,

I'm trying to install a HP PSC 1315 on my U60/smp running up to date Debian/testing (2.6.15.6 official kernel). I can send a file to this printer with cupsd (usb). But I cannot use the scanner :

Root bohr:[~] > /etc/init.d/hpoj setup

Stopping the HP OfficeJet Linux driver.

This program manages devices controlled by the HP OfficeJet Linux
driver (hpoj).  It attempts to probe your computer for local parallel-
and USB-connected devices, and allows you to specify network addresses
for remote JetDirect-connected devices.

If you experience any difficulties in detecting your device(s), then
refer to the hpoj documentation for troubleshooting information.

Currently defined device names ([*]=default):
    (none)

hpoj not compiled for parallel-port support; skipping parallel device probe.

Probe for USB-connected devices ([y]/n)?

Probing "/dev/usb/lp0"...
    No device found.

Probing "/dev/lp0"...
    No device found.

Probing "%003%001"...
    No device found.

Probing "%002%008"...
    No device found.

Probing "%002%001"...
    No device found.

Probing "%001%001"...
    No device found.

Press <Enter> alone to continue, or if you would like to add a
JetDirect-connected device, then enter its dotted-decimal
IP address or hostname here --->

With the same configuration, but on a i686, this scanner works fine. Any idea ?

	Regards,

	JKB