sbus device detection in Debian Installer for sparc64

Hello all,

We have recently added a temporary [1] solution for detecting sbus devices
during sparc64 installations using kernel 2.6.
Reason this was needed is that sbus drivers are not sysfs enabled and are
thus not seen by udev and in 2.6 installations we no longer use discover
(which used to take care of sbus device detection).

We would appreciate people testing the new solution. If you have a sparc64
system with an sbus disk controller or NIC, it should now be
automatically detected during the installation.
To test, download one of the _daily_ images [2] (not Beta1).
You don't need to complete the installation if you don't want overwrite
your current system. Just make sure you stop at the first partitioning
screen.

If it does not work for you, please try adding "set -x" in
/bin/discover-sbus, rerun a hardware detection step from the installer's
main menu and send us an installation report [3] with the installer's
syslog attached (gzipped).

Note
We have not yet done anything to make sure the drivers will also be loaded
for the installed system, so you may see problems on the reboot after the
installation. You may need to tweak the configuration of the initramfs
generator or /etc/modules to force inclusion/loading of the modules.
Please let us know if this is the case.

TIA,
Frans Pop

[1] It can be removed when sysfs support is added for sbus device drivers.
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[3] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s03.html#submit-bug